Speed Capping Solution for Airtel December 2012

Speed Capping Solution for December is openly posted here. I was actually fed up of hearing the doubt on the solution for speed capping in airtel sim. So I’ve been searching in most other forums to find a solution for airtel speed capping issue.

I’ve found it finally and checked in my own Sims. All other gave me positive results, hence this post for the solution to speed capping.

Speed Capping is a new method of Bharti Airtel to divide the speed allowance to maximum users. Through this most of the users will get almost equal speed without any partiality. One nation no discrimination ah?

This solution to speed capping is working 100 percent in December and confirmed in multiple Airtel sims. I have seen some tricks to bypass speed capping in airtel in some blogs and tried that. Unfortunately none of them were working.

So I hope this solution is really gonna help you then. All you have to keep an airtel sim with 5 rs balance. Now do the steps as follows.

1) First recharge your 2g sim with 5 rs net pack. [50 MB 2g data for 1 day.]

2) Then activate 3g on it.

3) Now Activate zero rental browsing plan on it, just check the speed now.

Wondered? Violaaaa. You have successfully uncapped the speed limit in our tricks bank sim airtel. Now start using any working GPRS trick for airtel in December