How To: Get Idea Hunny Bunny Dialer Tone For Idea



You’re my pumpkin pumpkin, Hello honey bunny. Get ready to set this awesome ad song as your dialer tone free for one month. This has become a viral ad song among the youth in India. Idea has introduced this latest ad song some weeks ago and you can set this as your dialer tone for free if you are an idea customer.

Idea, is no doubt one of the fastest growing telecom service providers in India owned by Aditya Birla. TrickSGuru has posted various tricks and news about idea like free GPRS tricks, SMS tricks etc. But this time we have brought a wonderful gift for all idea users, which I have said in the above paragraph.

I think honey bunny is the trending television ad in these weeks and we have enjoyed a lot by hearing from the screen. Now here the song whenever you want by setting honey bunny as your dialer tone. This is not at all a trick but an official offer from idea itself. Also this dialer tone offer is valid for one month and you can extend the validity as well.

Set honey bunny As your dialer tone

Assuming that you have deactivated all existing dialer tone offers before activating honey bunny. Okay, now send

HB to 56789 .

Wait for sometime and you will receive a response from the network saying that the service has been activated successfully valid for one month.

For deactivate SMS, UNSUB rn_sel_hb to 54300

It’s a totally FREE No SMS Charge, No renewal Charge, No song selection Charge.. No need to check its credibility because this is an official service from idea, as I told before. Jingalala.. Call from another phone and here the mast song. You can read the lyrics of honey bunny from below.

You’re my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny I’m your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny Feeling something something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny Toko… toko… You’re my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny I’m your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny Feeling something something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny Toko… toko… How many times lady love had given me missed calls What to tell you lazy luck no battery at all Idhar udhar heart pouchhing like a ping pong ball ball ball ball ball ball Tring tring tring tring tring tring… hello honey bunny Feeling something something, hello honey bunny You’re my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny, honey bunny Toko… toko… La… La… You’ve been such a stupid fellow that is what I thought Making people fall in love no other work or what Got to know him better when you enter the plot plot plot plot plot plot Thanks to his idea, you’re my honey bunny I’m your pumpkin piya, you’re my honey bunny Bole – tring tring jiya, you’re my honey bunny, honey bunny Toko… toko… I’m your pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny I’m your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny. honey bunny Toko… toko… Tring tring tring tring tring tring hello honey bunny Feeling something something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny You’re my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny, honey bunny Toko… toko