PD Proxy Trick Started Working again for Airtel-November



Good news for Airtel and PD proxy owners. It’s time to enjoy free high-speed 3G speed in Airtel on PC without disconnection. I have tried this trick in my own state. But I’ve heard that PD proxy has defined permission to access in some states like Gujarat. Anyway it’s working like a charm in most of the southern states.



Assuming that you have a copy of PD proxy in your computer. If not logon to the official site and register to get an account.

Then download the special version of PD proxy from here.

I’m uploading a screenshot of proxy configuration. Just follow as it is. Or you can alternatively follow my instructions.





>Use it with demo server with UDP for
free & Use Demo Server 2 for unlimited use after 100Mb even.
>CHANGE UDP PORT TO 137 or 80 or
9301 or 9201 or 1234.

Done. Now try connecting with each port and just find which port worked for you. Also do comment here with your state so as I can edit the post with some more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you are facing any problem comment here