Get 1000+ Free Backlinks for your Website with Ping My Link

Today I just found another online tool or website providing you with 1000+ free backlinks right to your personal blog or website.
PingMyLink.com works similar to what 2500+ backlinks article redirects you too but it has some more websites in different niches. The process for the submission is the same you just visit there website and than add your domain name and click on the submit option.

Now it will start indexing your website, so you do not need to close that website until everything single website has your domain indexed with them.

So hopefully it will gain your some backlinks, I cannot guarantee any positive effects from it as I have just tried indexing my website and lets see if alexa indexes these backlinks.

4 comments:

  1. Today I just found another online tool or website providing you with 1000+ free backlinks right to your personal blog or website. get backlinks automatically

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post..
    www.thecalculator.in

    ReplyDelete

if you are facing any problem comment here