Awesome offers free topup, gprs, 3g, sms and many more stuff: A Facebook Scam


Today when i’m login to the facebook then i saw a new facebook scam, which is shared by one of my friends, In the first look this offers like normal link share but it’ s not.
Every time when i heard the news about any facebook scam, hack illusion is front of all blogs, so i decied to send this scam post to hack illusion. So here is the scam,
This scam is look like below screen shot, but the domain name is might change with same wording.  So always Beware from this free offers, by the way check this..
One of  my friends are trapped in this free offers, so as i read previous on hack illusion i searched the domain on google and as excepted this domain have not any result means not index in the google and domain name is also looking scam.
Then i decided to find the reality of this scam and i opened the link in new tab and this page ask me to like and share and i’ll like and share it. (Don’t worry i share this on my new fb account with no friends)
and then it redirects me to a new website zeropay.in and here is the columns ask for the name, mobile number, service provider and state. when i fill the bogus details there then it will redirects me to the sign up page and ask me to paste the secondary Facebook email, i used it and then signup.
then with my surprising the sign up pages redirects me to recharges pages, there they will provide the 4 types of free recharge.
and i clicked one of them and now they will redirected me to the surveys page with a message ” This is the final step. Just click on Done all steps to confirm and get free GPRS for 3 months. ”
Ana after completion of the surveys they will redirects me to the blank page. As i excepted they don’t give me any balance. I did all steps in 10 minutes what i get, nothing just help them to spread their scam to my friends. (But i am also too smarter ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you are facing any problem comment here